MANDATORY DISCLOSURE OF MBA PROGRAMMES 2009-2010
I. NAME OF THE INSTITUTION : DAV Institute of Management
Address including telephone, Fax, e-mail : NH-3, NIT, Faridabad
Tel : 0129-4270813, 4270849
II. NAME & ADDRESS OF THE DIRECTOR Dr. N.K. Sharma
H.No. 551, Sector-21/C, Faridabad.
II. GOVERNANCE Members of the Board and their brief background. List Attached As Annexure-A
Members of Academic Advisory Body. List Attached As Annexure-B
Frequency of the Board Meetings and Academic Advisory Body. Twice a year
Organisational chart and processes. Attached As Annexure-C
Nature and Extent of involvement of faculty and students in academic affairs/improvements.
Teachers and Students are involved in all type of academic activities, which they plan during the year like case studies, role-plays, curriculum updation etc.
IV. PROGRAMMES Name of the Programmes (Full Time) approved by the AICTE. MBA
Name of the Programmes (Part Time) approved by the AICTE. N.A.
Name and duration of programme(s), if any, not approved by AICTE and being run in the same campus. N.A.
For each Programme the following details are to be given :
Number of seats 90
Duration 2 years
Cut off mark for admission during the last 2 years. Conducted by State Govt. Admission Committee
Fee Rs. 39,000/- per year as approved by State Fee Committee and approved charges.
Placement Facilities Yes
Campus placement in last two years with minimum salary, maximum salary and average salary. List Attached As Annexure-D
Name and duration of programme(s) having affiliation/collaboration with Foreign University(s)/Institution(s) and being run in the same Campus along with status of AICTE approval.
Details of the Foreign Institution/University: --N.A.--
· Name of the University/Institution
· Is the Institution/University Accredited in its Home Country
· Ranking of the Institution/University in the Home Country
· Whether the degree offered is equivalent to an Indian degree?
· If yes, the name of the agency which has approved equivalence. If no, implications for students in terms of pursuit of higher studies in India and abroad and jobs both within and outside the country.
· Nature of Collaboration
· Conditions of Collaboration
· Complete details of payment a student has to make to get the full benefits of collaboration.
· For each Collaborative/affiliated Programme give the following: N.A.
· Programme Focus
· Number of seats
· Admission Procedure
· Placement Facility
· Placement Records for last two years with minimum salary, maximum salary and average salary
· Whether the Collaborative Programme is approved by AICTE? If not whether the Domestic/Foreign Institution has applied to AICTE for approval as required under notification no. 37-3/Legal/2005 dated 16th May, 2005. N.A.